Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Night Of Blogging (Part 4) Passing out

Questionnumber 4+5
My eyes are getting very heavy, I’ve almost run out of tea and I’m just about ready to pass out. This time around I’ll address more than one question. As I’m very close to the point of passing out I’ll do the last 2 questions in this last post.
“Do you think love is worth it?”
One part of me is telling me absoloutly, yes, love is the supreme emotion that human beings have been blessed to feel. The other part of me, the part that’s had its heartbroken numerous times is telling me that no matter how great you feel nothing can prepare one for the fallout of lonlines one feels after a relationship has been gone. I suppose theat’s the question I’m asking, is the high you feel during the first few weeks/months (depending on how great the romance is) worth the absolute depressing low you feel after the break up? Dureing the high one always shouts yes without thinking, during the low however everyone seams to declare that loves is a useless thing for useless people. People like that usally say those kind of things in between checking their ex-girlfirends facebook wall to see what her and her new boyfriend are up to.
This is my final question that kept me up tonight.
“Why didn’t you go out tonight?”
Tonight I had many options of what I could do, I could have done many great activities, and most of them would have ended in me being more than a little happy and full of the drink. I instead choose to stay in and do my homework. I don’t think my friends are very happy that I bailed on them and to be honest I’m not very happy that I bailed on them either. Was this the right choice? I don’t know. One thing I do know is that I truly regret not going out. But the thing I realize is that if I did go out tonight I would have surely regretted going out tonight. So I suppose this was the best option, academically speaking, but socially, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment